Call for Entries
QCShorts Competition 2020
₱200K x 6 Short Films
for QCShorts Competition 2020
Deadline of submission: February 28, 2020, 6PM.
APPLICATION GUIDELINES & REQUIREMENTS
- Completed QCinema 2020 application form, download here;
- Three (3) copies of Synopsis, Director’s Statement, Director’s Profile and Screenplay (printed and soft-copy);
- Link/s to sample works.
- Short film production grant of Php 200,000 is open for Filipino Citizens;
- Proposed entries must be in the form of narrative fiction;
- Total running time (TRT) of completed film output must not exceed 20 minutes (including opening and closing credits);
- Use of original literary sources, music materials, and film footage must have proper clearance from its respective copyright owners before it can be used in the final film output;
- Rights to the final film output belong to the filmmaker proponent, but QCFDC reserves the right to screen it for the duration of QCinema 2020 and selected events after the festival screening (with prior notice to the proponent);
- Final film output must have its world premiere in QCinema International Film Festival 2020;
- Filmmaker proponent and his/ her co-financiers must abide with the QCinema festival rules, guidelines, deadlines, and contract; in case of violations in the aforementioned terms, QCFDC reserves the right to disqualify the filmmaker/ proponent and forfeit the entire grant.
Submit entries to QCINEMA SECRETARIAT: PM Apartments Unit 303, 24 Matalino St., Brgy. Central, Quezon City 1100