How to Redeem the Festival Pass:
- Proceed to the QCinema desk found in the cinema lobby of your chosen Pick-up Location;
- Present a printed or electronic copy of your ticket with a valid government-issued ID;
- Claim your physical Festival Pass and freebies.
Each QCinema Festival Pass contains 5 or 10 perforated stubs. Each stub may be used for one screening per person in Gateway Cineplex 10, Robinsons Movieworld Galleria Ortigas, Ayala Malls Cinemas Trinoma only. There's no limit to the number of stubs you can use at any given time, subject to seat availability.
How to Use the Festival Pass:
- Proceed to the QCinema desk located in the cinema lobby;
- Fill in the sign-up sheet to reserve advanced ticket/s at least two (2) hours before screening;
- Surrender the perforated stub/s upon successful reservation;
- Tickets will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability.
You may view screening schedule here.
Terms & Condition:
- Use of the festival pass is applicable to Gateway Cineplex 10, Robinsons Movieworld Galleria Ortigas, and Ayala Malls Cinemas TriNoma.
- The festival pass is composed of perforated stubs equivalent to regular movie tickets that must be exchanged at the QCinema desks. One stub is equivalent to one movie ticket hence, once screening only.
- Use of the pass is subject to seat availability on a first come, first served basis.
- The bearer of the festival pass can choose any regular screening film on any day of the festival starting October 14 until October 22. For gala screenings, seats are subject to availability. The festival pass is NOT valid for invitational and/or special block screenings.