QCShorts Competition 2017
Application Guidelines & Requirements
Eight short films will be funded by the QCFDC for production as part of QCinema 2017’s QCShorts Competition. The films will be eligible to compete for the Pylon Awards with cash prizes at stake.
- Completed QCinema 2017 application form;
- Three (3) copies each of:
- synopsis (1 page)
- director’s statement (1 page)
- director's profile
- Sample works in DVD format
- Short film production grant of P100,000 is open for Filipino Citizens;
- Proposed entries must be in the form of narrative fiction;
- Total running time (TRT) of completed film output must not exceed 20 mins (including opening & closing credits;
- Rights of completed film output belong to the proponent but QCinema reserves the right to screen it in various events;
- The completed film output must have its world premiere during the QCinema International Film Festival in October 2017;
- Use of original literary sources, music materials & film footages must have proper clearance from its respective copyright owners before it can be used in the final output.
For commercial, non-commercial, and/ or festival screenings (outside of QCinema 2017), permission must be obtained first from QCFDC. Co-financiers may be involved in the project, as long as the overall budget does not exceed 3million pesos.
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION: May 2, 2017
Submit entries to QCINEMA SECRETARIAT: PM Apartments Unit 207, 24 Matalino St., Brgy. Central, QC 1100 | email@example.com